Sunday, September 12, 2010

Upside-Down-ed-Ness

Everything is.......changing.

And it's kind of...weird.

This weekend I went to visit my friend in New York state. I remember the last time I saw her. She was always hungry. She loved meat and she was silly about....everything.

And now she's vegan.
And now she's more serious.
And it SUCKS.

And another one of her friends came with us. I remember her being just like my New York friend.

And she's on a diet. A special one. [Not anything like Jenny Craig. I can't say what it is]

I feel like I was the left out one. They both go to rich kid schools and I go to some public school.. and they're both on diets and I really don't give a crap about what I eat as long as it tastes good.

And they're both older then me. The NY friend turned thirteen today and the other one turns 13 in February....and I'm barely 12. I feel so....small and insignificant and worthless when I'm around them.

And they're listening to rap sh*t and modern music and I'm listening to.........The Beatles.

And it's embarassing.

My best friend in the whole widestest world got her texting cut off and I haven't figured out why yet.
My 2 other friends are in volleyball. [and that's all they ever talk about]
The school jerk is being kinder to me.
I've got almost no classes with Josh.
My dolls have been in the same outfits since out L'Atelier de Sitara clothes arrived.


Gaahhhhh.


Screw change.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! Someone who is kind of along the lines of what I have. I'm in an acting group, and all these girls I've known since I was seven, and each one changed into something like your friend. We listen to different music, I'm sure some have gone on diets, stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Er. :(
    Suck you, change.

    ReplyDelete