Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Haaaaapiest Birthday to Me

Sunday was my birthday. And I have good news. And lots of it.

Good News:

-My cousin did NOT show up! :D
-I'm getting Ruthie when I go to American Girl Place New York this Friday from my grandparents!
-I had so much fun!
-My brother gave me a $25 AG gift card!

I'm crazy busy. Packing my doll's clothes, cleaning my room, doing some stray chores, preparing my dolls for Ruthie's arrival. I will not be able to gurantee blogs from August 20th through August 25th. I will be in New York City during those days and I will have a horrible, horrible laptop with me. I MIGHT be able to, but I can't guarantee anything. All I can promise is a slide show of my pictures on my YouTube account, plus POSSIBLY a vLog.

So far, my list for NYC is:
-Elizabeth's Tea Lesson Gown
-Kit's School Skirt Set
-Julie's Calico Dress
-Lanie's Garden Outfit
-Lanie's Butterfly Outfit
-Pet Show Dress
-Safari Sundress
-Pretty and Plaid Dress
-Souvenier Clothes

If there aren't any cute souvenier clothes, I'm going to just get a shirt that says "American Girl Place New York" so that they have an NYC shirt.

Kay. Baiiii.

~Erin~

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell Elizabeth THANK YOU SO MUCH for commenting on my/ Virginia's blog! Your like my IDOL and it means SO much to me! Congrats on Ruthie!!! By the way, I'm naming my newest doll after you. THANKS!!!!!!!

    -Amy and Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Erin!!!
    :D
    Ruthie is one lucky girl! ;)
    ~Nell

    ReplyDelete